NOBE produces leaders. We offer students resources for professional development, corporate interaction, post-undergraduate and current-market education. The knowledge and experience gained through participating in and managing NOBE projects and events ensures our members' future success.
Our organization is not only focused on helping students professionally, but we also cater to helping students uphold social responsibilities and creating beneficial student-to-student relationships. Philanthropic events allow students to become involved within their University community and to make the most of their college experience by helping others. Social events bring together the NOBE community, allowing members to network and build lasting connections that will help them succeed in today's business world.
- Priority Registration for NOBE Affiliated Events
- Access to the NOBE Interview Database
- The NOBE Interview Database is a collection of member submited interview experiences from a wide variety of companies. Anyone can submit an interview experience, but only members have access to the database.
- Access to the NOBE Resume Database
- NOBE Members have access to the NOBE Resume Database, where they can upload their resume and make it available to our corporate sponsors.
- Free participation in the annual NOBE Stock Simulation Game
- The NOBE Stock Game gives members a chance to invest $10,000 and see how you would perform if you were to make the same choices on real stock exchanges. Will you lose it all or will you make money and come out on top of our leaderboard and win real cash prizes? There is a fee for non-members to play, but members have free access to the game.
What We Offer
Polaris IndustriesPolaris Industries designs, manufactures, and distributes All Terrain Vehicles, snowmobiles, Ranger utility vehicles, and Victory motorcycles. Polaris also produces the "Pure Polaris" line of accessories and garments. Polaris is headquartered in Medina, MN. Polaris has a product development facility in Wyoming, MN and has manufacturing facilities in Roseau, MN, Osceol...
Visit Sponsor's Page